Empty Elizabeth

In front of something, yet still behind...

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Monkey See

Well, I've been reading so many blogs, I don't know where to start. I get is in my head that I have to be clever, like so and so... I have to be witty, and interesting, and talk about this and that and everything else. What is with me? I can be myself, can't I.
Today, I took SE and SM to the zoo. The weather was nice: cool, cloudy, a little breezy. We took the umbrella stroller and SE pushed for a bit. Since SM is only 3 pounds lighter than SE, I took over after a while. We had a great time, except for the bonobo scare. They're both afraid of dogs and now they're both afraid of bonobos. I'll write about it another day since I'm short on time right now. Also, if I have more time, they story will sound better. I have to be on par with all those other bloggers *wink*!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home