Empty Elizabeth

In front of something, yet still behind...

Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Fairly stylish godmother

Well, all the stuff I ordered came today, via UPS. It took a long time. And I don't like any of it. Except for the black satin sequined shoes. They're cute, I'm keeping them. When I will wear them, I don't know. I will never understand the short sweater over a long top craze. It doesn't look good. All it does is show off your lumpy mid-section.

Since I was so anxious to get something new to wear, I did go the mall on Thursday. I spent an ungodly amount of money at Ann Taylor Loft. They have cute clothes that don't make you look like a whore, or a high-schooler, take your pick. I got a pair of brown pants, a cotton shirt in green, and a "twin-set". I use the term "twin-set" loosely. I'm not a 40-year-old. It's a pink sleeveless shell and a matching cropped cardigan, more like a bolero. It's hard to describe... well, it's called a shrug. Check it out here: http://www.anntaylorloft.com/atlLMProductPage.process?RestartFlow=t&Merchant_Id=1&Section_Id=19&Product_Id=55610 . (I have to figure out how to do those links better, I give up for today)
Quite different than the previous thing I was talking about. I thought it looked wonderful on me, especially with the brown pants. I'm going to wear it to the previously mentioned baby's baptism. Fitting outfit for the godmother, don't you think?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home