Empty Elizabeth

In front of something, yet still behind...

Thursday, April 27, 2006

Bette Davis Eyes

I've been meaning to post a link to My Heritage that I found via Rockstar Mommy last week or something. Then I was visiting Mary Beth's site, and she had done it too (check it out! she has pictures). So that prompted me to actually try it out and do the post I've been planning on.
I've done it 3 times so far (you can keep uploading new photos of yourself), but the second time, I wasn't pleased with the results. Anyhow, the point of it is: to see which celebrities you resemble using their sophisitcated "face-recognition" software. It even gives percentages. Memorable celebrities from the first picture I used were Gwyneth Paltrow and Tom Petty!
The most recent time I got a 74% for Bette Davis. It must be the eyes. (It also came up with Judy Garland, Mira Sorvino, Mary Kate Olsen and Marylin Manson on that same one).
Regardless, it was fun. I have to go through some more pictures and see what it comes up with.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it » » »

16:38  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. mature men cum Wedding invitations celtic irish age Gaggenau kitchen cooktops Canvas awnings 2c brooklyn new york Financial security advisor job

11:36  

Post a Comment

<< Home