Empty Elizabeth

In front of something, yet still behind...

Friday, March 24, 2006

F.Y.I. for nurses

Using endearing words like honey, sweetie, dear while you are demanding that I do something immediately because YOU have to go home and God forbid, I have to call the call-center (as is policy anyhow) does not make it sound like you are being any less of a bitch.
Also? I don't think that giving your lab specimens to the security guard to put on the (wrong) dumbwaiter since you are too busy on Saturdays to do it yourself is kosher according to H.I.P.P.A.
And one last thing: please use your name when answering the phone (as is also policy) so that I know who's name to put on the form when I write you up! (or maybe on the "pat-on-the-back" form, if you were nice) *smile*
Love,
Your friendly neighborhood MT

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home