Empty Elizabeth

In front of something, yet still behind...

Friday, November 04, 2005

Daddy Dearest

Today, SE and SM and I went to visit daddy for lunch. We do this about twice a week. It's fun, and I get to get out of the house. Today, we picked up lunch and stopped by his office. SM is starting to recognize the place and will say "da da" while we wait outside. SE, on the other hand, is very smart and knows when I'm not going to "right way" to daddy's.
Such as today, I had to swing by the bank first, which is not on our normal route.
"Hey! Daddy is not this way. He is lost and we have to find him, the other way."

SE says lots of other funny things, since he is at that cute-3-year-old-say-whatever-is-in-his-head stage.
The other day, the three of us were coloring and he said:
"The crayons keep hitting on me!"

And last night, my husband was conducting and interview of SE (which I will transcribe here next week, since it is cute and funny). One of the "questions" was "A long time ago, you were this big (make small hand gesture here) and you were inside mommy."
To which SE replied:
"And then I came out and said BOO to daddy!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home