Empty Elizabeth

In front of something, yet still behind...

Thursday, November 17, 2005

Slack Away

I have been really slacking off lately. It is hard to get in the mood to 'blog after a day of little kids and then work. Sometimes, I find my inspiration goes away once I get to work... but it is extremely difficult to 'blog at home. If it's not one kid, it's the other. And SM loves to come pound on the keyboard and climb on your lap if you happen to be at the computer.

In related excuses, I'm sick. The sore throat, thankfully, has passed, but now I'm coughing and feeling slightly dizzy here and there. SE is sick with a runny nose and cough. I think he started it all. Then SM got a stupendously snotty nose. And now, me!

Anyhow, that's all for now, I need to finish up some work things before I go home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home