Empty Elizabeth

In front of something, yet still behind...

Saturday, December 10, 2005

Yeah, well...

So, it's been a long time. Really long. I don't have any excuses. No reasons. Just busy, I guess.
Wait! That was an excuse. Sorry.

It's a Saturday. T is out cleaning the mess in the garage. Stuff seems to have made it's way out there while it was warm and we were building the fence. We need to work on the basement so all that stuff has a permanent home. As for the garage, I would just like to park the car in there. That is all. Thank you!

All that mess in the garage has warrented another trip to the dump. A place that SE finds interesting. Especially the giant pile of computers. I have to see this for myself.

Well, it says I don't have a conncetion to blogger. Yet, my signal strength on our network is "very good".

I must go and clean the playdo out of the rug and SM's fingernails.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home