Empty Elizabeth

In front of something, yet still behind...

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Smile Like You Mean It

Today is a good day. I don't think I've yelled once. That's a pretty nice feeling. SE got dressed all by himself, without me having to tell him to. SM has been so cooperative about diapers and sitting in the cart at the store. I actually remembered what I needed to get at the store. I got it all inside the house and put away. The boys played nicely. They even shared a snack and some milk in the car.
Why can't all days be like this? I would feel so much better.

2 Comments:

Blogger Amy said...

What is it with boys? All my girls LOVEd sitting in the cart at the store. In fact my seven year old would still love to be riding around, but not my son! He will cry and yell... it must be a boy thing!

19:52  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work » » »

17:58  

Post a Comment

<< Home